Integrating Spaces - follow up to ELTM MeetingBack
A group of Presentation Sisters are gathered in Mount St Anne’s Ireland from 13-18 June to develop the Transformation Initiatives that emerged from last year’s Extended Leadership Team Meeting (ELTM) that took place in October/November 2015.
At the ELTM, leadership teams from across the world worked together to name seven important initiatives that will transform how the Congregation organises itself for life and mission and enable Sisters to lead more prophetically across the Globe.
Since then, groups formed around each initiative to work on developing and bringing those initiatives to fruition across the Congregation. A link Sister from each of the seven initiatives, along with the Congregational Leadership Team, are meeting together to try to integrate the work that has happened since the ELTM and to do further planning to develop these initiatives.
Those seven transformation initiatives and the link Sisters are as follows:
- Global Village of Hope – Bernadette Flanagan (Ireland NE)
- Mobility for Mission – Concepta O’Brien (Ireland NE)
- Resource Wisdom Group – Joan O’Sullivan (USA)
- International Learning Hub – Nano Nagle Place – Sharon Fagan (Newfoundland)
- Formation – Mutual Accompaniment for Life in Mission – Ida Ferrao (India South)
- Connect, Communicate, Collaborate – Selma George (India North)
- Sustainable Community of Life – Eleanor O’Gorman (England)
Also invited to this meeting are the four Sisters who form the Preparatory Commission of the 2018 Congregational Gathering. They are Riffat Sadiq (Pakistan), Trinita Laffan (Ireland North East), Susan Richert (England) and Miriam Martin (Newfoundland).
Congregational Leader, Mary Deane, spoke earlier today about the background and purpose of this week’s meeting.